Building code and property maintenance inspections are available through the office of
Planning and Codes. Call: (410) 479-3625 for scheduling an inspection, filing complaints, and inquiries.
- Inspections can be scheduled with a 36-hour notice Monday thru Friday by calling 410-479-3625.
- There is no charge for property maintenance inspections.
- Building code inspections fees are included in the building permit fee.
- Electrical and plumbing inspections.
- For Erosion & Sediment Control (E&SC) information: click on link under Planning and Codes: Applications: Permit Applications and Information
- Accessibility Standards: ADA accessible design questions can be referred to the Access Board for technical assistance: (800) 872-2253, (800) 993-2822 (TTY), or email@example.com.
- Sign Information
Denton Subdivision and Zoning Ordinance, Chapters 73 & 128. Access the Town Code here.
Town of Denton 2010 Comprehensive Plan, Sept. 13, 2010 (PDF Document 9 MB) compressed file, not appropriate for printing. Higher resolution copies are available through the Office of Planning and Codes.