Planning and Codes
Building code and property maintenance inspections are available through the office of
Planning and Codes.
- Inspections can be scheduled with a 36-hour notice Monday thru Friday by calling 410-479-3625.
- There is no charge for property maintenance inspections.
- Building code inspections fees are included in the building permit fee.
- Electrical and plumbing inspections.
- For Erosion & Sediment Control (E&SC) information: click on link under Planning and Codes: Applications: Permit Applications and Information
- Accessibility Standards: ADA accessible design questions can be referred to the Access Board for technical assistance: (800) 872-2253, (800) 993-2822 (TTY), or email@example.com.
- Sign Information:
- Signage guidelines, Appendix III of the Denton Town Code, Sign Illustrations, is available here.
Zoning Information: Town of Denton Subdivision and Zoning Ordinance, Chapters 73 & 128. Click on Town Code listed under Government.
Town of Denton 2010 Comprehensive Plan, Sept. 13, 2010 ( 9 MB) compressed file, not appropriate for printing. Higher resolution copies are available through the Office of Planning and Codes.
- Town of Denton 2010 Tax Maps, includes zoning designation for properties within Denton, does not display Critical Area or Historic District boundary, contact Planning and Codes for information. TM 33, TM 100, TM 101, TM 102, TM 103, TM 104, TM 105, TM 106, TM 107, TM 108.
- Denton Zoning Map
- Denton Critical Area Map
- Denton Historic District Map