Denton Town Council
June 7, 2018
Pledge Allegiance to the Flag – 7:00 p.m.
Record of Attendance
Approval of Minutes – May 3, 2018 Regular Meeting
May 21, 2018 Working Session 6.7.18 a
Petitions, remonstrances and communication
Utility Commission Updates
Waterway Improvement Project Approval – Floating Dock
Introduction and adoption of resolutions and ordinances – Complete copies of all ordinances and resolutions are available for review at the Denton Town Office.
Resolution #852 – Consideration for adoption of the Fee Schedule for Zoning, Building Permits, and Plan Review Services
Reports of officers, board and committees
- FY19 Highway Fund Budget Adoption
- Personnel Sick and Safe Leave Policy Amendment
- Solid Waste and Recycle Bid Award
- Denton Project LLC – Reclassification of Zoning
- CIP Request – 504 Choptank Phones
- Security Upgrade- Denton Police Department
- Waste Water Treatment Plant Equipment Maintenance
- Election Judge Appointments
- GMB Contract Renewal
- Water & Sewer Fund Budgets
- Water and Sewer Allocation
- Water and Sewer Allocation – Bullocks
- Chesapeake Culinary School Farmers Market
- Additional Grant Funds- Denton Police Department
- Parking Stations Easement
- Trice Meadows Storm Water Management Deed
The next Denton Town Council Meeting is July 5, 2018. Items for consideration on this agenda should be presented to the Denton Town Office by noon on June 22, 2018.
Note: All or part of the Denton Town Council Meeting may be held in closed session under the authority of the Maryland Open Meeting Act. Please advise town staff of any special needs you may have to attend the Town Meeting.