Denton Town Council
April 5, 2018
Pledge Allegiance to the Flag – 7:00 p.m.
Record of Attendance
Approval of Minutes – February 26, 2018 Working Session
March 1, 2018 Regular Meeting
March 26, 2018 Working Session
Petitions, remonstrances and communication
Proclamation – Edwin Pelosky
Proclamation – National Public Safety Telecommunicators Week
Letter – Sidewalk on Camp Road.
Denton Main Street – Introduction of New Main Street Coordinator, Heather Tinelli
Introduction and adoption of resolutions and ordinances – Complete copies of all ordinances and resolutions are available for review at the Denton Town Office.
Ordinance #690 – Table of Density and Dimensional Regulations Amendment – consideration of introduction
Ordinance #691 – FY2019 General Fund Appropriations
Reports of officers, board and committees
PILOT Study and Sage Proposal
- FY2019 General Fund & Highway Fund Budgets
- Choptank Community Health System – Public Works Agreement, Stormwater Management Agreement, and Forest Conservation Easement Agreement
- Fiber Network
- Water and Sewer Allocation – GEM III Real Properties, LLC
- Public Works Mini Excavator Purchase
- Gay Street Extension Letter
- Denton Project LLC – Reclassification of Zoning
- 323 Market St. Office Lease – Denton Main Street Organization
- PILOT Letter
- Public Works Toro Z400 Turn Mower Purchase
The next meeting will be a joint Working Session with the County Commissioners April 3, 2018 6p.m. at the Town Office.
The next Denton Town Council Meeting is May 3, 2018. Items for consideration on this agenda should be presented to the Denton Town Office by noon on April 20, 2018.
Note: All or part of the Denton Town Council Meeting may be held in closed session under the authority of the Maryland Open Meeting Act. Please advise town staff of any special needs you may have to attend the Town Meeting