Town of Denton
Board of Appeals Agenda
July 13, 2020
The Denton Town Hall is closed to the public and public participation will take place via Zoom Video Conferencing by registering in advance at the link below. This is being done to limit public contact per the social distancing guidelines and to comply with the Maryland Open Meetings Law.
Register in advance for viewing and participating in the meeting at the following link:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
To join by phone: 1-646-558-8656 or 1-301-715-8592
Meeting ID:847 6567 8278
Meeting called to order at ________ p.m.
Pledge of Allegiance
Election of 2020 Officers
NEW BUSINESS ITEMS:
1. Jason Cronshaw – Notice of Appeal
- Other – Staff Updates
Meeting adjourned at ________ p.m.
All public comments were required to be submitted in writing and emailed to email@example.com or mailed directly to the Town of Denton, 4 N. Second St., Denton, MD 21629 and must have been received by July 8, 2020.
- All or part of the Board of Appeals Meeting may be held in closed session under the authority of the Maryland Open Meetings Act.
- Video Conferencing Instructions:
- The public will be allowed to listen to the calls but will be muted to eliminate background noise.
- The Board of Appeals will take roll call by name and announce which staff are participating directly in the meeting.
- All speakers, including the Board of Appeals must announce their name each time before they speak. This means before asking a question or making a statement, the person must state their last name.
- Documents to be discussed during the Board of Appeals Meeting are hyperlinked on the agenda where possible. Click the blue underlined text to access documents or more information on the agenda item listed.
Thank you for your patience and understanding while the Town of Denton continues to serve the public in the best manner possible.