Business Links of Interest
Business Loan Program
- Business Loan Program Application
- Business Loan Program Cash Flow Worksheet & Personal Financial Statement please fill out and include with Business Loan Application
Need additional information about opening a business, or help with your current business expansion? Click here.
Open Air Market
- 2nd Saturday of the month (May – October) 10a.m.-3p.m. Outdoors – At Gay St. and 4th Street Community Demonstration Garden.Hosted by Downtown Denton Main Street Organization.
- For a vendor application please email: email@example.com
- Click Here for County Health Department Information.
- Click Here for Maryland State Farmers Market Information.
Available Business Locations in Denton
- Microenterprise Center – 323 Market Street Office space available for rent in a refurbished building in Downtown Denton.
– Call Don Mulrine, Town Administrator at 410-479-2050 for details.
The Microenterprise Center is part of a program to reduce costs for new start-up businesses. They can start their business in the office space and as their business grows they are encouraged to expand to a storefront of their own in the downtown area.
- Various Store Fronts on the 200 and 300 block of Market St.
- Contact Wright Real Estate at 410-479-2000
Historic Denton is the center of our community.
Serving as the county seat, downtown is home to Town & County offices and services, professional offices, banking and retail areas.
- The downtown hosts a variety of retail establishments.
- The Denton Industrial Park is centrally located to both Delaware and the Baltimore-Washington DC Metro areas. The Park is situated on the edge of Town on Maryland Route 404 and covers several acres.
- If you are interested in opening a business in Downtown Denton, call Don Mulrine at 410-479-2050.