If You Are Interested in Receiving Our Council Meeting Agendas Please Sign Up Below:
Denton Town Council
December 9, 2019
Pledge Allegiance to the Flag – 7:00 p.m.
Record of Attendance
Announcement of Executive Session that was held on November 18, 2019 at 5:30 PM By Authority 2014 MD Code, State Government 3-305 (b) (1) (i), (ii) to discuss Personnel Matters.
Approval of Minutes – November 7, 2019 – Regular Meeting
November 18, 2019 – Closed Session & Working Session
Petitions, remonstrances and communication
Proclamation – Patricia Guida
Proclamation – Bryan Ebling
AT&T Water Tower and Lease Buy-Back Program
Introduction and adoption of resolutions and ordinances – Complete copies of all ordinances and resolutions are available for review at the Denton Town Office.
Reports of officers, board and committees
- Sewer Abatement Request – 406 Market St. & 1108 Canvasback Ln.
- Veterans Parade Update
- 2020 Council Meeting Schedule
- Cambio Fiber Extension Request
- His Hope Ministries Subrecipient Agreement – 1000 Market St.
- T2 Systems Digital IRIS Agreement & Quote
- Sharp Road Park Project
- Sandy Meadow II, LLC & Mirons Utility Easement
- 920 Market Street, LLC – 10th Street Paper Road Request
- Census Grant
- Computer Replacements
The next Denton Town Council Meeting is January 2, 2020. Items for consideration on this agenda should be presented to the Denton Town Office by noon on December 20, 2019.
Note: All or part of the Denton Town Council Meeting may be held in closed session under the authority of the Maryland Open Meeting Act. Please advise town staff of any special needs you may have to attend the Town Meeting