Town Election Information
Denton Town Election’s
will be held on:
Nov. 3, 2020
7:00 AM – 8:00 PM
4 N Second St.
Denton, MD 21629
Candidate Petitions are due by 10/2/20
(Candidate Packets and Financial Disclosure Statements will be
available at Town Office – 9/01/20)
Last day to register to vote 10/2/20
(Registration is done by Caroline County Board of Elections)
Last day to request an Absentee Ballot by Mail 10/16/20
Last day to request an Absentee Ballot in person is 10/30/20
**Request for Absentee Ballots must be submitted to the Town Clerk
(Absentee ballot request forms will be available at Town Office in Sept.)
2019 Town Election Information
- Click here for ELECTION SCHEDULE.
- Click here for ELECTION CANDIDATE INFORMATION
- Click here for Candidate Packet
- Click here for Financial Disclosure Information
- Click here for VOTER REGISTRATION DETAILS
- Click here for Absentee Ballot Application Packet
- Click here for 2019 Candidates
Town Election Results
- 2019 Election Results
- 2018 Election Results
- 2017 Election Results
- 2016 Election Results
- 2015 Election Results
- 2014 Election Results
Town Board of Elections
The Board of Supervisors of Election shall consist of three members who shall be appointed by the Town Council on or before the first Monday in July. The terms of members of the Board of Supervisors of Election begin on the first Monday in July in the year in which they are appointed and run for two years. Members of the Board shall be qualified voters of the Town and shall not hold or be candidates for any elective office during their terms in office. The Board shall appoint one of its members as Chairman. Vacancies on the Board shall be filled by the Councilpersons consent fo rthe remainder of the unexpired term.
|Member Names||End of Term|
|Carol Clendaniel||June 30, 2020|
|Cheryl Getchell||June 30, 2020|
|Signe Hippert||June 30, 2020|
As of 3/17/2020 Maryland Primary Date Has Changed.
Gubernatorial Election Information
Denton is in Election District 36
- Click here for Caroline Co. Legislator Contact Information and Representative list.
- Click here for additional voting information.
- Click Here for County Board of Elections
- Gubernatorial Election Information