Town of Denton
March 31, 2020
1-646-558-8656 or 1-301-715-8592
Meeting ID:811 191 765
Please note: Documents to be discussed during the Planning Meeting are hyperlinked on the agenda where possible. Click the blue underlined text to access documents or more information on the agenda item listed
Meeting called to order at ________ p.m.
Pledge of Allegiance
Approval of the February 25, 2020, Regular Meeting Minutes
OLD BUSINESS ITEMS:
- Other Old Business
NEW BUSINESS ITEMS:
- Korah Pulimood – Minor Site Plan
- Other New Business
- Other – Staff Updates
Regular Meeting adjourned at ________ p.m.
Beginning this coming Tuesday, March 31 and continuing until further notice:
- All meetings will be held by conference call.
Conference Call Information:
- To participate in the conference call: o Please click this URL to join: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/811191765?pwd=Z25FZVpvS3dhNUZTV3hxT1hxMk04UT09
- o Or join by phone: 1-646-558-8656 or 1-301-715-8592
o One tap mobile
+16465588656,,811191765# US (New York)
+13126266799,,811191765# US (Chicago)
- o Meeting ID:811 191 765 / Password: 117935
- The public will be allowed to listen in to the calls but will be muted in order to eliminate background noise.
- If possible, under the circumstances, public comment will be permitted at the sole discretion of the Planning Commission Chairperson. Under Maryland Open Meetings law, the public doesn’t have a right to speak, but only to observe the meetings.
- The Planning Commission will take roll call by name and announce which staff are participating directly in the meeting.
- All speakers, including the Planning Commission must announce their name each time before they speak. This means before asking a question or making a statement, the person must state their last name.
- Any document being voted on by the Planning Commission will be linked on the agenda in advance wherever possible in order to facilitate public understanding of items that will be voted on or discussed.
- All or part of the Planning Commission meeting may be held in closed session under the authority of the Maryland Open Meeting Act.
- Planning Commission Meetings are held at the Denton Town Office beginning at
6:00 p.m. Please advise town staff of any special needs you may have to attend the meeting.