Town of Denton
Planning Commission Meeting Agenda
March 30, 2021
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic and public health safety precautions, public access to the meeting room is limited and must be requested 24-hours in advance of the meeting. Please contact 410-479-3625 to make arrangements to attend the meeting. Guidelines for Attendees are listed below.
The Public can access the Meeting with the Zoom Video Conferencing link below.
Please register in advance to join this Zoom Meeting:
Meeting ID: 873 1174 4769
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,87311744769# US (Washington DC)
+16465588656,,87311744769# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 873 1174 4769
Meeting called to order at ________ p.m.
Pledge of Allegiance
Approval of the February 23, 2021, Regular Meeting Minutes
OLD BUSINESS ITEMS:
- Other Old Business
NEW BUSINESS ITEMS:
- Special Exception – Intermediate Care Home
- Rezoning Request – Rick & Elizabeth Bullock
- Mid-Atlantic Real Estate Investments, Inc. – Major Subdivision Plan
- Mid-Atlantic Real Estate Investments, Inc. – Major Site Plan
- Denton Plaza Comprehensive Sign Plan – Phase I & II
- Other New Business
- Other – Staff Updates
Regular Meeting adjourned at ________ p.m.
- All or part of the Planning Commission meeting may be held in closed session under the authority of the Maryland Open Meetings Act.
- Video Conferencing Instructions:
- The public will be allowed to listen to the calls but will be muted to eliminate background noise.
- The Planning Commission will take roll call by name and announce which staff are participating directly in the meeting.
- All speakers, including the Planning Commission must announce their name each time before they speak. This means before asking a question or making a statement, the person must state their last name.
- Documents to be discussed during the Planning Commission Meeting are hyperlinked on the agenda where possible. Click the blue underlined text to access documents or more information on the agenda item listed.
- Attendees are required to fill out a COVID-19 form, wear a mask, and have their temperature taken at the lobby entrance. Please arrive 15 minutes before the meeting time to complete this process.
- The meeting is open electronically to receive public comments using the online feature. Citizens can also submit comments in writing by March 26, 2021, either by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mailing them to the Denton Town Office, Planning and Codes, 4 N. Second St., Denton MD, 21629.
Thank you for your patience and understanding while the Town of Denton continues to serve the public in the best manner possible.