Refuse Collection Information
- Special Collection
- New Form. (Bulk Pickup Form)
- Loose Leaf Collection
- Household Hazardous Waste
- Medical Disposal
- Chapter 64
- Recent Notifications
- Recycling Program
Pickup Times and Information
- Regular household trash pickup is done on Tuesdays.
- Special collections are done on Wednesdays,
and items are not to be put out with regular household trash
pickup done on Tuesday. Note: All mattresses and box springs MUST be put inside a plastic bag. These can be purchased at the Town Office. Please see here for a list of items that the Town will and will not pick up. Please see here for the form to place in our night drop if you will be requesting during non-business hours.
- Containers must be placed at curb/alley or roadside by 6:00 a.m.
on collection day, but shall not be placed out prior to 5:00 p.m.
on the day before collection and must be removed by 11:00 p.m.
on collection day.
- Approved refuse containers shall be watertight cans made of metal or heavy-duty rubberized or plastic material, with handles and tight-fitting covers. Regular weekly refuse collection shall not exceed the capacity of four 32 gallon or two 64 gallon refuse containers for each residential or business unit. Refuse containers may not weigh in excess of 60 pounds when collected.
- No 50 gallon drums will be permitted for use.
- Receptacles are to be kept clean and sanitary; may not contain free liquids or rainwater.
- If trash day falls on Christmas, the trash will be picked up the next day.
All other holidays, the trash will be picked up as usual.
If you have any questions, please call the Town Office at (410) 479-2050, between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.