Refuse Collection Information
- Special Collection
- Loose Leaf Collection
- Household Hazardous Waste
- Medical Disposal
- Chapter 64
- Recent Notifications
- Recycling Program
Pickup Times and Information
- Regular household trash pickup is done on Tuesdays.
- Special collections are done on Wednesdays,
and items are not to be put out with regular household trash
pickup done on Tuesday. Note: All mattresses MUST be put inside a plastic bag. These can be purchased at the Town Office.
- Containers must be placed at curb/alley or roadside by 6:00 a.m.
on collection day, but shall not be placed out prior to 5:00 p.m.
on the day before collection and must be removed by 11:00 p.m.
on collection day.
- Acceptable refuse containers:
Maximum 32 gallon capacity, water tight, made of metal or plastic, with handles; tight fitting covers.
- Limit of 4 cans per residential unit. Waste wheelers limited to 128 gallon capacity.
- No 50 gallon drums will be permitted for use.
- Receptacles are to be kept clean and sanitary; may not contain free liquids or rainwater.
- If trash day falls on Christmas, the trash will be picked up the next day.
All other holidays, the trash will be picked up as usual.
If you have any questions, please call the Town Office at (410) 479-2050, between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.